Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do Me a Favour

My little CC, aka Little Muchkin, has started a new blog and would like all my readers and followers to also read/follow her. I didn't have the heart to tell her that barely anyone reads me (sob!), and promised that I would add a link to her blog here.

So, just for my little CC/Munchkin - here is the link.

In all honesty, this is the best dessert I've had all year. ;o)

http://littlemunchkin-cookingproject.blogspot.com/2012/01/it-is-sucess.html

Please excuse the spelling mistakes on her page, I am trying not to helicopter-mother her on this one, but have just reminded her that she could  perhaps use the spellchecker! I've also just asked her to go and make my last serving of this. It really is delicious. Well done to my little CC-Munchkin-Baby-Lady.

Mommy loves you!

Exercise update: Today I did the school run - 4.06km I think it was today, I'm easing myself back in gently - especially after those French hills. I'm signing up for Sussex marathon tomorrow (!) it's on April 1  - so to all my running buddies out there - won't anyone join me ??

I have some great Garmin gps routes to upload from my recent trip to France. I know I keep going on about it, but those hills were so steep, I seriously had to walk them, which should set me up well for Sussex, because apparently it's a beast (or some other word(s) beginning with b) Tee hee. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !