Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Novel Writing Month

Oh crikes, I've done it now...

First I was saying recently that I would love to write a novel over on Warren Caterson's blog butI said that l lacked imagination for a decent storyline, characters etc.

Then over on Cottage Smallholder Fiona was saying that she had signed up for National Novel Writing Month and then ohmygosh, I don't know how it happened, but I signed up as well. Damn ! How am I going to find time for that... ? More's the point, what on earth am I going to write about ???

Food for thought eh? This is going to keep me busy for a while.... (smile)

Well I shall keep you all fully appraised of my progress, you never know I might be the next J. K. Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !