Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's all about ME !!!

I was just reading my foodbuzz email and clicked on the 'Top 9', which I always enjoy a browse through. Those avocado chocolate cookies look nice, I thought. I like a nice odd recipe, and I know I have an avocado out there in the kitchen, lurking....

Here's a link to that recipe, in case it whets your appetite too. http://www.foodbuzz.com/blogs/3903799-avocado-chocolate-chip-cookies Also on that page the author mentioned 25 questions from Suzy's blog so I thought I would complete them too and give you another insight into the Kooky. :o)

Here they are:

1. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I guess I'm like Marmite - no, not a French casserole (!) You either love me, or hate me.. but I've got to choose love, haven't I ...


2. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
See above answer. 


3. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Eugh. Whenever I think of luncheon meat that makes me think of processed meat, and that then makes me think of bowel cancer... I don't eat processed meat. I like roast chicken though, but I'd really rather have hummous or even better tuna mayo with red onion... I guess that wasn't really the question though was it - lol. :o)

5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. My first pre-date with BB, that is the date before our 'first date' was basically me wishing him luck up a crane whilst he jumped off the crane doing his first (and only) Bungee jump. I was the only one crazy enough to go up there with him - and I don't like heights. Love eh ?? That was back in 1999. And anyway, I always worry the 'string' would break, or not be long enough and I would head-dive into concrete or something. No, no, no....

23. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Ottawa /Toronto in Canada.


I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Night-night.  Smile 
24. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON TV? 
Right now, on the TV in the background, being watched by BB, is a film about Mark Cavendish and his experiences in the Tour de France. BB is so engrossed he can't even tell me what it's about.. It looks quite interesting actually.

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I'm more of a Bagel bird really.. I like all sorts of cereal though, today I had a little bit of granola in a yoghurt with a chopped nectarine, so probably  granola or muesli, but I'd secretly rather be eating an onion bagel...

7. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes, depends on the shoe, who I'm with, if I'm racing, and most importantly if I'm using lock laces. I love my lock laces.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Probably an Italian fruity gelato.
9. RED OR PINK?
Wine ? Definitely red.

10. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR NEXT VACATION?
Just my second home in Limoux, France. About three weeks to that now, not that I'm counting or anything ...

11. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Not wearing any

12. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Some cookies and cream ice-cream - very nice. I could eat more, but I won't...
13. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Always green, always...

14. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Smells that remind me of past places, usually perfumes that I was wearing at that time..

15. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mum.
16. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tour de France at the moment. They've just reached the Pyrenees and are starting from my second  home town of Limoux this Sunday, July 17th  - I so wish I was going to be there...

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, today's lot are starting to irritate a little though. Time to get them out soon.
18. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

19. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
That new teacher one with Cameron Diaz., it was okaaaayy.....
20. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark grey Nike t-shirt with neon pink writing.
21. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
'Pardon my French' - it's all about why certain French things are that way.. like the old roundabout priority rules still applying on the Arc de Triomphe round about, so you can just drive straight on it without giving way. Those crayzee  French, eh ??

22. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Too many sounds to mention, I could mention quite a few annoying ones too - like any clicking or tapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !