Thursday, June 9, 2011

Juneathon # Day 9

I've just added my morning walk using runningfreeonline.com. I have to say I don't like using this web site at all. At the bottom of the screen they have said they are going to add 'how to' guides, well I wish they'd hurry up! I added my route, that was ok. Then I added the route to an activity, then for some reason, it took me ages to figure out how to add it to my actual training. Then when I thought I had it sussed, I had added it twice. Of course, now I can't figure out how to delete the extra one. I swear I could have videod the route quicker walking it myself !!!

In addition to my lovely morning walk today, I also managed another 4 mile Oaks Park run. Just like yesterday, it started off sunny and then went suddenly very dark. For a moment I thought I had entered some sort of parallel running universe, where I had been running for four hours, but only a few minutes had passed. Then it started to rain. Instead of a parallel universe, it was like Groundhog's day as exactly the same thing happened yesterday.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to mark day 10 tomorrow, but I won't be running. I noticed in-line skating on the training list so I am thinking I may just have to get them out when my CC gets back from her ballet class.  Why wait till CC gets back ? Well I just can't face the embarrassment of a grown woman on roller skate now can I ??? But if I'm with a 10 year old that's another matter.... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !