Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Juneathon #Day 14

What a lovely day for running today. I often think at 9am when I'm at work that I could just go and do a hard gym session, or some cycling and rowing... but I'm at work, so I can't go. I'm definitely a morning person and I'm energised at the beginning of the day. By the time I leave work at 1pm and commute for an hour, well sometimes, I'm too tired or I've just lost the will for any exercise.

Today was a little bit like that, I just felt / feel tired. Normally I get into my stride and feel light on my feet, today I felt like I should have had a sign on my bottom saying 'Wide, Heavy Load'.  When I feel like that I know that I have to listen to my body. I didn't exactly cut my run short, but I did take an alternative route along a shorter, steeper hill. I'm tired now too, so it's an early night for me.

Bring on a more energised tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment !